The BARLOG Plastics diaryRead more
Polyamides are versatile materials with a wide range of applications and are characterized by a particularly well-balanced property profile with a unique combination of strength and toughness.
The materials obtain this property profile, among other things, by absorbing moisture from the ambient air. However, since this physical process is very slow, conditioning, i.e. the rapid and defined addition of moisture, is becoming an increasingly important step on the way to the optimum finished part.
BARLOG Plastics, in cooperation with ONI, has developed a special plant technology that enables the conditioning of polyamide parts with the highest demands.
10 good reasons for climate conditioning systems from BARLOG Plastics
- Flawless surface without staining
- Through-conditioning down to the core of the components
- No rework such as drying or cleaning
- High accuracy and reproducibility
- Hardly any moisture loss after conditioning
- Simple operation and data evaluation, documented process
- 45% less energy consumption due to ONI technology
- Reduction of the conditioning time by 15 % and more
- No water desalination necessary
- ONI service available 365 days around the clock
BARLOG Plastics: 26th Engelskirchen Plastics Technology Days in Lindlar in mid-June – 24 lectures, 40 exhibitors, two workshopsRead more
Extended conference programme at the 26th Engelskirchen Plastics Technology DaysRead more
Case study: Ultrasonic welding of demanding 3D geometriesRead more