KOCETAL® UR is a range of impact modified POM copolymers. Compared to other impact modified POM grades, the KOCETAL® UR grades are characterized by a particularly high elongation and notched impact strength.
- UR301 Low elastomer content
- UR301LO Geringer Elastomergehalt, emissionsreduziert
- UR302 Geringer Elastomergehalt
- UR302LO Geringer Elastomergehalt, emissionsreduziert
- UR303 Geringer Elastomergehalt
- UR304 Mittlerer Elastomergehalt
- UR304LO Mittlerer Elastomergehalt, emissionsreduziert
- UR304NC Mittlerer Elastomergehalt, UV-stabilisiert, naturfarben
- UR306 Hoher Elastomergehalt
- UR104HS Mittlerer Elastomergehalt, hohe Festigkeit, hochviskos
- UR504HS Mittlerer Elastomergehalt, hohe Festigkeit, leichtfließend
Typical areas of application
- Gear parts
- Snap and spring elements
- Ski binding parts
Overview of product features
The information in this data sheet is based on our current knowledge and experience. Due to the wide range of possible influences during processing and application of our products, they do not exempt the processor from carrying out his own tests and trials. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific application cannot be derived from our information.
* FE products are development products which are still in the trial phase. Technical data may still change in the course of product and process development. No final decision has yet been made on the commercialization of FE products. We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacture of FE products without giving further reasons.
Do you have
questions about our
products or services?
Then make an appointment with us.
Our team will be happy to advise you in a
personal conversation or by e-mail.